2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV) - Matthew 18:19

2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV) If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Matthew 18:19 (KJV) Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Prayer Requests 8.13.2015

Healing Requests
  • Bro. Betts
  • Cecil Oiler
  • Ronnie Hankins
  • Carla Hankins
  • Robin Bryant
  • Mona Bundy
  • Debbie Milem
  • Edna Bundy
  • Shirley Dalton
  • Bro. & Sis. McConnell
  • Carl Hale
  • Kay Scherer
  • Dorothy Bowman
  • Ben Young
  • Linda Hacker
  • Kathy Riffett
  • Jeff Jordan
  • Mary Adkins
  • Shirley Adkins
  • Sis. Burton
  • Teresa Gee
  • Sis. Roach
  • Rick Burton
Special Requests
  • Betts Family
  • Homeless
  • Therrien Family
  • Carla Clark
  • Bonita Creger
  • Casey Roach Family
  • Jessie Roach Family
  • Danielle Therrien
  • Sis. Ethel Jackson Family
  • Chapman Family
  • Doug Hankins

No comments:

Post a Comment